Well, it’s my first text in English, so, I’m a little bit nervous, because I know that I’ll make a lot of mistakes so…I’m sorry for that…
I won’t talk anymore about my English Teacher, I think I was clear when I talked about her and my bloody student life, I’ve got many more stories about that subject, but, now, I really feel very blue and I can’t be sarcastic to talk about her, I promise that text will be brief, because I’m not in the mood of writing so much…I start with the new subject, because at the beginning the main subject was my grant…my bloody grant that I hate with all my soul, body and heart, because last week many news happened and I need to share that with you, but it will be next time…
So…let’s go to the subject that I want to talk about, do you know what the meaning of the word ‘envy’ is??? Well, ‘envy’ is what I’m feeling at this moment, and this is the reason why I feel blue, ok, my life is OK now, but, I feel that I need something else…I need them…I need those girls…I need being with them, enjoy all Saturday, Friday and Sunday nights by their side, alright, I’m happy, very happy with him, but I do need their company, I don’t wanna repeat myself, I will explain all. Tonight my favourite TV show began, while I was watching the TV I got up to date with the ‘world’ (I’m an antisocial person…) and I read something that has hurt me so deeply, and, instantly, I just switched the TV off…I know that is a stupid thing, but I really felt so bad and I didn’t want to watch TV, talk with anyone or do anything else, It’s not just that!!! Because I’m living in Toledo and I can’t go out and do whatever I want!!! And I don’t like that, sometimes, I’m not taken into account, because I’ve got each of my Angels in my heart and I always talk about them, no matter if they’re close to me or not…and…that’s all, folks…I need to talk about my feelings…
I write it in English because I needed to practice it…sorry…
*weep* (Please, don’t mind this, I was very sensitive today) *weep*
Toledo, February 18th, 2009
Author: Estudianta Desesperada /
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentarios:
Me mola que escribas en inglés... jajaja así practicas tú y yo ;)
Que me he sentido guay porque lo he entendido todo o casi todo porque el final me ha rallado y no sé muy bien lo que has querido decir.
Perdoname si por mi culpa, por picarme o lo que sea te has sentido así... pero entiendeme es que te quiero demasiado y no verte me duele mucho :(
Pero ya se arreglará eso. A ver si te conectas al google talk que hace mil que no hablamos...
No se que más decirte porque prefiero hablarlo mejor contigo. Así que sientete bien, que te queremos mucho mucho ^^
Mi angelote bonicooooooooooo
Publicar un comentario